future lancers - Admissions
Salpointe Catholic High School invites you to consider Salpointe as the next step for your educational journey.
Lancer life is a transformative experience that nurtures the whole person - academically, socially, physically and spiritually. Salpointe's values-based education offers:
- College-prep curriculum that features project-based and problem based learning across disciplines, including Humanities and STEM programs.
- Innovative learning tools, facilities and classroom spaces.
- Diverse ethnic, economic, spiritual and academic student experience.
- Faith-strengthening community in the Carmelite tradition.
- 48 men's and women's athletic teams and 30+ extra-curricular activities.
- Award-winning fine and performing arts.
- Extensive service-learning program for freshman, sophomores and juniors.
- Tradition and legacy that is forever celebrated by our 16,000+ alumni.
Members of the Class of 2013 set a scholarship record! View the list of accepting colleges and universities.
The best way to know whether Salpointe is right for you is to experience Lancer life!
For more information, please contact Admissions at 520-547-4460 or email@example.com. Campus Map