Come Back Often and Watch Our Progress Slideshow
"Salpointe: Building Leaders and Legacy"
Capital Campaign Case Statement
Exceptional schools do not rest. They continually pursue excellence to meet the expectations of their students, alumni, parents, faculty, administration and community. In 1950, Salpointe Catholic High School started with simple vision and great hope. Since its beginning, the school has matured into a highly respected and honored community asset that is a shining star within the Carmelite Order and Southern Arizona.
Salpointe Catholic High School shapes young men and women into upstanding adults. The school’s primary focus is to provide a safe, loving environment for children to receive academic and spiritual guidance. The capital campaign is a multi-phased improvement project that positions the school for the next 60 years of excellence.
- Build an interdisciplinary STEM Center
- Construct a Student Center that houses a cafeteria, student services center, library/tech center and chapel
- Renovate the school's learning spaces
- Upgrade main athletic entrance, baseball and softball fields
- Modernize school infrastructure, including electrical, entrance and parking
* The school is fiscally sound but does not have sufficient assets or revenues to finance these projects without the generosity of our friends, parents and alumni. Therefore, school leadership is seeking community donations to meet its goals.
This project fulfills the mission of the Carmelites in Tucson and Southern Arizona:
• Models prayer, service and community
• Educates disciplined students
• Promotes excellence in scholarship
• Teaches Catholic identity and values
• Provides safe learning environments
• Values diversity
• Practices servant leadership and promotes justice
• Offers stellar fine arts and competitive athletics
• Champions our Catholic faith
• Produces leadership for the next generation in Southern Arizona
It is once again time for Salpointe to call upon the generosity of its donors and the support of the community to light the way towards its future. The school’s capital campaign will bridge Salpointe’s heritage of excellence to the next generation of Lancers. These are challenging times for our nation and our world. They call for compassionate leaders with strong moral foundation, exceptional academic preparation, empowering vision and profound determination; they call for excellent schools like Salpointe Catholic High School.
For more information on the
"Salpointe: Building Leaders and Legacy" Campaign
Kay Sullivan at 520-547-5878
or Mindae Russell at 520-547-1952!