Salpointe will have in-person Summer School this year.
Dates and Schedule:
Session 1 - May 24 to June 10, 2021
Session 2 - June 14 to June 30, 2021
Class time is 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., Monday through Thursday. There will be no school on Fridays during Summer School and there will be no school on Monday, May 31, 2021, in observance of Memorial Day.
The Summer School Resource Board is now available in MyPointe with complete information and a link to a Google Form to sign up.
Cost and Financial Aid:
The cost per class is $400 for each session. Students who fail a course in the 2020-21 school year may be eligible for summer school Financial Aid through CTSO this summer. These new CTSO funds can only be used for summer school. Please contact our Financial Aid Manager, Theresa Lehrling, at firstname.lastname@example.org
or 520-547-9366 for additional information.
- English I Semester 1 and 2 (This class is not open to entering 9th graders)
- English II Semester 1 and 2
- American Literature Semester 1 and 2
- Essentials of Writing Semester 1 and 2 (For students who failed Academic Foundations)
- Algebra I Semester 1 and 2 (This class is not offered for acceleration and is not open to entering 9th graders)
- Geometry Semester 1 and 2 (can be taken for acceleration, see your class counselor and you will need Math Department approval)
- Algebra II Semester 1 and 2 (can be taken for acceleration, see your counselor and you will need Math Department approval)
Semester 1 class in math can only be taken in the first session.
Semester 2 class in math can only be taken in the second session.
If you have questions about summer
school operations, please contact Jeff Mounts